The Barihab™ S2S is a mobile solution appropriate for all patients up to 400 lbs.
$13,500 purchase - or lease to own
Subject to credit approval by Lease Corporation of America | terms and prices subject to change | Excludes sales tax and shipping
About the S2S
Keeping with the tradition of safety, versatility and productivity the S2S delivers unparalleled comfort and ease when standing patients.
The mobility and size of the S2S allows staff to transfer and stand patients in their room rather than moving the patient to the therapy gym to perform sit to stand and standing activities. In addition the S2S has been designed for use as a sit to stand trainer, assisting patients that cannot stand from 90 degrees at the hip and knee. The adjustable height, seat lift and backrest are all controlled with an easy to use hand control.
Chest plate, knee blocker and transfer bars are all included with the purchase of the S2S Standing Frame System. These features allow for even more productivity, including trunk control and core strengthening.
THE Barihab S2S STANDARD FEATURES ARE:
- LIFTING WEIGHT CAPACITY 400 POUNDS
- ELECTRONIC HI-LOW FEATURE 18 1⁄2 L TO 34 1⁄2 H
- ADJUSTABLE BACK SUPPORT 0 TO 90 DEGREES
- ADJUSTABLE SEAT LIFT 0 TO 70 DEGREES
- HAND CONTROL (CONTROLS ALL ELECTRONIC FUNCTIONS)
- 2 STAINLESS STEEL TRANSFER BARS
- SEAT BELTS, CHEST, AND LAP
- 2 BACK LIT DIGITAL DISPLAYS THAT MEASURE:
TABLE HEIGHT, 18 1⁄2 “TO 34 1⁄2 “
BACKREST ANGLE IN DEGREES
- CHEST PLATE, KNEE BLOCKER WITH STORAGE CART
- BATTERY BACK-UP
- 2” HIGH DENSITY ANTI BACTERIAL FOAM
- HIGH QUALITY VINAL TREATED WITH ANTI-BACTERIAL AND ANTI MICROBIAL AGENTS PROVIDING RESISTANCE TO THE FOLLOWING: BACILLUS MYCOIDES, KLEBSIELLA PNEMONIAE, PROTEUS VULGARIS, STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS, SALMONEELLA, CHOLERAESUIS, BACILLUS CERUS, ENTEROCOCCUS FAECALIS, AND ESCHERICHIA COLI. (AATCC TEST METHOD 147-1993)
The S2S is proudly designed and built in the U.S.A.