Watch this video to see the reset procedure:
Yes, we personally deliver every product. With that delivery, we provide personal training for your staff.
Of course! Please contact us or submit a request for quote.
Yes, We are a GSA vendor.
THERAPEUTIC INDUSTRIES, INC. LIMITED WARRANTY
(U.S. Customers Only)
(1) Should the Equipment fail to function within normal tolerances due to a defect in materials or workmanship (including as a result of normal wear and tear) within a period of: (3) years for general defects. 3 years for electronics and 10 years for steel fabrication, commencing with the delivery of the Equipment to the purchaser. Therapeutic Industries will at its option and in its sole discretion: (a) repair or replace any part or parts of the Equipment; or (b) provide a functionally comparable replacement Equipment at no charge. THIS IS PURCHASER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, AND THERAPEUTIC INDUSTRIES, INC. SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE LIABILITY WITH REGARD TO EQUIPMENT DEFECTS. THERAPEUTIC INDUSTRIES, INC. HEREBY DISCLAIMS AND PURCHASER HEREBY WAIVES ANY AND ALL OTHER REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, COVENANTS AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE EQUIPMENTINCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS OF THE EQUIPMENT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT WHETHER ARISING FROM STATUTE, COMMON LAW, CUSTOM OR OTHERWISE.
(2) As part of the repair or replacement of the Equipment, the Equipment will be reset to the original manufacturer’s specifications. The purchaser of the Equipment will be required, at the purchaser’s expense, to have a qualified therapist, physician or other clinician reconfigure the Equipment for the purchaser’s individual needs.
(3) Electronic Components, 2 year parts and labor. Electronic Components 3rd year parts only.
(4) Upholstered Parts – 3 yrs. Warranty on seams and corners
To Qualify for the Limited Warranty, All of the following four (4) conditions must be met:
(1) The purchaser of the Equipment must notify Therapeutic Industries, Inc. in writing of the defect within fifteen (15) days of the discovery of the defect at the following address: Therapeutic Industries, Inc. 1700 SW Nebraska Ave Unit C Grants Pass OR 97527 or obtain and RGA from Therapeutic Industries, Inc.
(2) By the date specified by Therapeutic Industries, Inc. the Equipment may be returned to TI for repair.
(3) The Equipment must not have been repaired or altered other than by Therapeutic Industries, Inc. In addition, the Equipment must not have been subjected to misuse, abuse or accident. Further, the Equipment may only have been used by the purchaser, and in the event purchaser is a TI trained facility, patients of such facility.
(4) The purchaser of the Equipment must be current on all payments due to TI for the Equipment at the time the Equipment is submitted for repair or replacement.