The SSG Trainer, a space saving wall mount parallel bar system and sit to stand trainer.
About the SSG Trainer
The Sit-to-Stand Gait (SSG) TrainerTM is a unique wall mount parallel bar system that will transform your rehab gym. It accomplishes this by giving you more tools while taking up less space. Here’s how the SSG Trainer works.
Traditional parallel bars use up a large amount of space and wall mounted units are typically not as sturdy, however the SSG Trainer gives you both incredible sturdiness and storability.
SSG Trainer Advantages
The SSG has four advantages over other systems:
- Easily accommodates regular as well as bariatric size wheelchairs.
- Parallel bars can be stored behind the unit or they can be placed side by side allowing patients to use them for exercises and standing activities.
- Parallel bars can be used in conjunction with the BarihabTM series of treatment and assessment platforms as well as the IRT-34TM.
- Sit-to-Stand exercises can be performed with the adjustable pull-up bar and knee blocker, which is unique only to the SSG Trainer.
THE Barihab SSG STANDARD FEATURES ARE:
- 48" W x 84" H
- STEEL FRAME WITH POWDER COATING
- 2 STAINLESS STEEL TRANSFER BARS
- PARALLEL RARS ARE ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT AND WIDTH.
- ACCOMMODATES BOTH STANDARD WHEELCHAIRS AND BARIATRIC WHEELCHAIRS
- ADJUSTABLE PULL-UP BAR ACCOMMODATES PERSONS FROM 5' 6'4" IN HEIGHT
- INSTALLATION KIT FOR ALL TYPES OF CONSTRUCTION, WOOD STUD, STEEL STUD, AND BLOCK WALL
- 2” HIGH DENSITY ANTI BACTERIAL FOAM
- HIGH QUALITY VINAL TREATED WITH ANTI-BACTERIAL AND ANTI MICROBIAL AGENTS PROVIDING RESISTANCE TO THE FOLLOWING: BACILLUS MYCOIDES, KLEBSIELLA PNEMONIAE, PROTEUS VULGARIS, STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS, SALMONEELLA, CHOLERAESUIS, BACILLUS CERUS, ENTEROCOCCUS FAECALIS, AND ESCHERICHIA COLI. (AATCC TEST METHOD 147-1993)
The SSG is proudly designed and built in the U.S.A.
Find out more or get yours today
Contact Therapeutic Industries today for a personal quote