The Barihab™ XS is a valuable therapy tool for all patient diagnoses and body types up to 500 lbs.
Barihab™ XS feature spotlight
About the Barihab™
The Barihab™ Treatment and Assessment Platform provides unparalleled safety for the patient and clinician that in turn reduce anxiety for both during therapy and rehabilitation. With the Barihab’s built-in electronic hi-low treatment platform, backrest and seat lift the therapist never has to lift or hold the patient.
The Barihab™ does it all with its patented standing frame features. With the use of the transfer bars and parallel bar system, all the tools needed to perform sit-to-stand, standing balance and gait activities are all in one location. Through the use of the Barihab’s digital display system, charting progress and documentation is easily achieved. These digital displays automatically measure the height of the treatment surface and the angle of both backrest and seat lift in a “hands free” environment.
THE Barihab XS STANDARD FEATURES ARE:
- LIFTING WEIGHT CAPACITY 500 POUNDS
- PLATFORM DIMENSIONS 4' x 7'
- ELECTRONIC HI-LOW FEATURE 18 1⁄2 L TO 34 1⁄2 H
- ADJUSTABLE BACK SUPPORT 0 TO 90 DEGREES
- ADJUSTABLE SEAT LIFT 0 TO 70 DEGREES
- ADJUSTABLE LEG LIFT 90 TO 0 DEGREES
- HAND CONTROL (CONTROLS ALL ELECTRONIC FUNCTIONS)
- 2 STAINLESS STEEL TRANSFER BARS
- SEAT BELTS, CHEST, AND LAP
- CATHETER BAG HOOKS
- 4 BACK LIT DIGITAL DISPLAYS THAT MEASURE:
TABLE HEIGHT, 18 1⁄2 “TO 34 1⁄2 “
BACKREST ANGLE IN DEGREES
SEATLIFT ANGLE IN DEGREES
LEGLIFT ANGLE IN DEGREES
- CHEST PLATE, KNEE BLOCKER WITH REMOVABLE STORAGE CART
- BATTERY BACK-UP
- 2” HIGH DENSITY ANTI BACTERIAL FOAM
- HIGH QUALITY VINAL TREATED WITH ANTI-BACTERIAL AND ANTI MICROBIAL AGENTS PROVIDING RESISTANCE TO THE FOLLOWING: BACILLUS MYCOIDES, KLEBSIELLA PNEMONIAE, PROTEUS VULGARIS, STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS, SALMONEELLA, CHOLERAESUIS, BACILLUS CERUS, ENTEROCOCCUS FAECALIS, AND ESCHERICHIA COLI. (AATCC TEST METHOD 147-1993)
The Barihab™ XS is proudly designed and built in the U.S.A.