Features + Benefits
Studies have shown that “It is less expensive to prevent an injury than it is to make the changes after the injury has occurred”.
Preventing injuries among therapists and their patients through improved product design is the goal of Therapeutic Industries.
Through our family of products, we have not only met this goal but have surpassed it by providing the safest therapy equipment available in the marketplace today.
The more versatile something is, the more you can accomplish with it. Eliminating time-consuming transfers allows for
more effective and productive treatment sessions.
In every product that Therapeutic Industries produces “versatility” is a key component in the design process. How do we decide what is important in versatility? We ask cliniciansTM and their patients.
Being productive is not an option; it is required in today’s healthcare environment. That’s why every Therapeutic Industries product provides tools to measure patient improvement and productivity. In order to achieve this productivity both clinician and patient see the results of their efforts.
Charting success through the use of Therapeutic Industries digital displays is key in goal setting and measurement of productivity.
Barihab™ Financial Advantages
- Reduction in labor costs: Only one clinician needed to perform most rehab activities such as sit-to stand, standing balance, balloon toss, dynamic standing balance, and core strengthing.
- Higher RUG levels: The ability to treat patients that previously were too difficult to treat or did not have the right tools to treat patient in a safe manner.
- Charting Improvement: Digital Displays allow for more accurate data collection to measure patient improvement allowing for longer rehab stays.
- Productivity: Greater productivity is achieved, no need to transfer patients from one apparatus to another saving time and reducing the potential for injury to both patient and clinician.
- Clinician Well Being: Reduction in patient lifting and transfers reducing the stress and strain on the clinical staff.
- Reducing the need for additional equipment: More valuable space is created in the therapy gym.
- Marketing Advantage: Better technology allows for a competitive edge over other entities that provide rehabilitation services.
- Medicare Part B: The ability to re-engage patients that have been discharged from therapy due to lack of showing improvement.
- Overall Safety: Reduction in Workmen’s Compensation Premiums through enhancing a “no lift environment.”